Taxes & Fees
- The Town of Little Creek Tax Year runs October 1 through September 30.
- The Town of Little Creek Real Property Tax Rate is assessed annually at $0.35 per $100 of the Kent County Property Assessment.
- Tax statements are mailed to the property owner at the mailing address on file with Kent County Receiver of Taxes.
- Tax statements for each year are mailed in the month of September, with a due date of November 30.
- A 5% per month penalty will be assessed on accounts paid after the November 30 due date.
- Property sales are subject to a 1.5% Realty Transfer Tax Rate assessed on the sales amount of the property.
Questions regarding Town of Little Creek Taxes should be emailed to A.Hegman19961@gmail.com. Or you may leave a message at (302) 336-8099 and someone will return your call.
Online Bill Pay
A fee of $25.00 will be assessed for any check whose payment is refused by the bank. The Town of Little Creek reserves the right to require require a bank check or certified check for future payments.